Monday, March 16, 2015

Manic Monday

Well, Spring Break is over, we had a wonderful time visiting my MIL in Vero Beach, Florida.  The weather was perfect.  We couldn't go swimming in the ocean though because of an influx of "Man of War", they are worse then jellyfish stings.  I've been stung by a jellyfish and THAT was bad enough!!

I'm going to have to post later the pictures of our trip but for right now I wanted to show you a card I made.

A few weeks ago a friend of ours lost her Father suddenly.  I made this card using Silhoutte files and Stampin' Up papers. 

 
The fonts were from my computer. 
 I changed the "S" in Sympathy to a different font and then made it larger.

 
It took me all day as most of my Silhouette projects do.
I'm still a very "newbie".  I also am learning and forgetting ALOT!! :)
 
Well, I have a ton of things to do today,
coming home from vacation is NOT fun.
Too much stuff to do and all I really want to do is PLAY!! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful sympathy card. One way to make the most of your crafting time is to make several at once - like a production line. Sometimes I make several of the entire card, sometimes just the elements, and I save those for future projects!

    Glad you had fun, on vacation AND with your Silhouette!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete