Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy Tuesday!

My original goal was to post something every Monday.  However, I'm here now and that's what counts.  I have been working on my JAMS over at SplitcoastStampers and wanted to post some that I have worked on. So here we go~~
"Bees"
I did the hive.

 This one was "Thrift Shop Day"
My instructions were to use what ever you had, not to buy anything. I think it came out pretty good.

"Wedding"
My part is the "I Do".

Thank You
Mine are the flowers.

"Summer Vacation"
My contribution was the "Spanish Proverb" actually it's my Mantra!

This is my first Zetti!!  I did the body and skirt.

"Halloween/Bones"
My contribution was the spider embossed with silver.

"FALLing Leaves"
I did the punched leaves that are in the lower right corner.

"Trees"
I did the clouds and embossed sun.

"Joan Rivers" Tribute
I did the - "Can we tawk?"
I'm originally from NJ so - "tawk" - is technically NOT an insult.

"Torn Paper"
I did the clouds and added stickles.

My Second Zetti - I did the arms and called her
"The JAMS Diva"

"Watercolor"
I did a rainbow sunset - I though this one came out very well.

"Swimsuits"
I was #1 so I only did the background.
 
 
These were a lot of fun. 
I have a few more I need to post
 and some ROLO Dividers that I did for another swap
 as well as some more specific ATC's.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment