Monday, September 15, 2014

Testing, testing, one two

This is my very first blog post.  .  . 

I'm not sure what to write about.  let's see, hmm.  Well, I've been wanting a blog for quite some time now. My problem was that I couldn't come up with a name for it.  I think this title is so very accurate and describes me perfectly.  Lately I haven't been able to shut my brain off and my hands jump on the bandwagon, and before you know it, it's a party!  My body however, protests profusely and then there's arguing and, well, it's just not pretty, at all.  Like tonight, or should I say this morning, it's 4:32am and I should be sleeping. Ahhh, the ever eluding, sleep.

So, since I'm up and working on a headache, I think I will play around some, and see how much I can learn, and how much of THAT I can retain!

No comments:

Post a Comment