Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy Monday~~~
I was planning on posting a bunch of the ATC's that I've worked on over at SplitcoastStampers, but I haven't uploaded them from my camera yet.  So hopefully later today I can get to that.  For right now, I have to tell you that I submitted a "Topic" for the ATC JAM group that I'm in.  I had no rhyme or reason as to why I submitted it, it just popped into my head.  So, I was kinda worried that no one would sign up for it, so I created my own Limerick. 

Here it is:



To me it fits like a glove.

Many a day

I toil and play,
 
While my household I’m not proud of.
 
I'm a little bit proud of it, and can't wait to see what everyone does with it.
 
Well, I have to go and get some more JAMS done and maybe, just maybe clean my house... a little...we will see... but I'm guessing not.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment