Sunday, September 21, 2014

I am still trying to get used to this blogging thing.  It's going to take me some time to figure out all the bells and whistles. 

I've been making ATC cards and Birthday cards like crazy, this month I sent out 27 Birthday cards.  Whew! I did make more than I needed just in case.  I use white cardstock from WalMart for my card base, it's fairly good quality, a whole lot cheaper than from a SB store and works very well as the base.

This is my version of Lorri Heiling's card, I like taking something that is already done and putting my personal spin on it. Just scroll down the page, you'll get to it.  She has such neat cards on her blog.

Well, Sunday is coming to a close - I hope you all had a great weekend.  We are looking forward to the cooler temperatures coming this week.

My next post will be my Halloween card, I know it's still September.  I was working on a Halloween ATC but realized that my design wouldn't work, so I turned it into a card.  Twenty cards later...

No comments:

Post a Comment