Tuesday, March 17, 2015


Glory BE!
and Happy St. Patrick's Day
to you ALL!!

We will be celebrating tomorrow with Corned Beef, Cabbage & Boiled Potatoes, the way my Nana made it.  She was from Ireland, and that's the truth of it.

Today I'm going to show you a card I made for my MIL, to thank her for having us last week in Florida.  It's a simple card made exactly how the Silhouette store showed it.  I was in a hurry to get it mailed so no improvising.

I did change the font style because I wanted it a little fancy.
 
Here are a few pictures of our trip.
We've been to Vero beach several times before
and this time didn't disappoint. 
It was so beautiful!
 


 
  Son#3 & the Hubs

 
Santa was vacationing too!!

 
Taken right outside my MIL backdoor
overlooking the pond.
This bird comes everyday
to sit on this decoy for HOURS.

 
On Thursday we went to the Arts Center. 
It's set in a beautiful park.

 
The Art was eclectic to say the least.
There were some fine pieces. 
Some paintings I would have loved to have.
As you can see, I was fascinated with the trees as well.


 
Friday we had lunch here. 
 I had my very first Lobster Roll.
YUM!!!

 
 
It had a very nice view too!
 
I have more pictures but they are on my phone,
hopefully I will get them downloaded in a day or two.
 
'Till next time!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment