Monday, March 23, 2015

Another Manic Monday

I've been busy using my Silhouette lately.  Having a lot of fun and frustration in the process, but then, it is a process. 
 
I've made a few cards and am currently working on table decorations for our Son's "Senior Breakfast".  The theme this year is "Picture Th15!" (Picture This) and it is based around the selfie craze.  I volunteered to "adopt" two tables and thanks to my Silhouette and Cricut, they could NOT have been easier. I bought 2 plastic "buckets" and I'm going to fill them with  photo props.  When I get them finished I'll post pictures.
 
So here is a birthday card I made for one of my BFF's.  Her birthday was in February but the two of us have been so busy that yesterday was the first day we could spend time together.
 
 
 This file is from the Silhouette Store, the format of the card as well as the wording. The file for the wording is from the "Birthday Words" Set, I just separated them and resized them.  They are popped up on dimensionals .  The "frosting" on the cupcake is popped up as well. The paper is Stampin' Up! - Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry DP.  A perfect, quick, good looking card, if I do say so myself :)
 
On another note...
We've been having a lot of MUCH needed rain here in Texas. Which has made the Bluebonnets very happy! I noticed the other day how they seemed to sparkle. After a closer look it was rain water that had collected in them and made it look like they were holding crystals.  So I took some pictures and I must say I am fascinated by the beauty the rain had created.
 
 
 


Thanks for looking!  Till next time!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're enjoying your Silhouette. Great pictures of the raindrops in the flowers!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete