Monday, October 20, 2014

Not just cards...

I do other things as well.  Counted Cross Stitch for one.  I absolutely love it, however, my eyes would disagree.

This is one that I have been working on for a few years. It's one of those, work on it; put it away; then take it out again.  All I need to do is add our last name and the year we were married and it's finished.
I have no idea why I'm dragging my feet on it.

I have more to show you, including the piece I entered in this years "State Fair of Texas", it won a third place ribbon!!  I'll have to post it next time, it's 12:26am and I can't keep my eyes open.

Stop on back in a day or so.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi, I just saw a post from you over at SCS in the RAK group. I wanted to pop over to your blog to both follow you and tell you my prayers are with you girlfriend. I read you had the dreaded mastectomy and were due to undergo radiation treatment. I haven't figured out how to tel when a post was made over at SCS so I came over here to your personal blog. I agree with you that there are a lot of reasons people go quiet over at SCS and also that it does not indicate a permanent situation. I'm an example of that having gone quiet for a couple of years while I was doing other things. I'm back now and rarin' to go (hmmm, spelling?). I look forward to reading more posts and hope you are on the mend?!
    Hugs from a new sister in art and blogging,
    Beth P
    Harrisville, NH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er, forgot to say I love cross-stitch amongst all the other crazy crafts I do but my eyes really, really don't like it... giggle!
    Say, if you put up the friend follower widget I will officially follow your blog...
    Hugs again, (one can never have enough hugs)!
    Beth P
    SCS RAK

    ReplyDelete